Thursday, January 29, 2015

I’M A PERSON

I’m a person, who’s perfectly imperfect,
But can be a good friend to everyone.
Yeah, I do mistakes.
‘Cause nobody’s perfect.

I’m a person, who’s not materialistic,
But instead a simple boy.
Whatever I have right now, I’m happy and contented.
Some things I may not have, but I don’t care.

I’m a person who eats a lot, but never gets fat.
I sometimes asked myself, “Why am I not getting fat, yet I’m eating a lot?”
It’s just a simple question, yet a hard one to find the exact answer.

I don’t speak too much, because I want to.
It is better to think before you talk,
Than taking without knowing the right thought.

I believe in God not because of my religion
But because I believe that He loves me always.
And I’ll never forget how good He is in my life.

This is me, and you can’t change my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment